Tuesday, 3 January 2012

Heartfelt Thanks

This card was created as a thank you to a very generous Santa. I'm also using it for this week's MFT Wednesday Stamp Club Challenge.

The colors for this image were inspired by the 2" strip of Christmas paper that I just couldn't throw away cause I thought it was so gorgeous. Just goes to show, we really should keep scraps. I backed that paper with a solid color, and used the bronze for the crystals as well.

The Copic colors used on this image are:
Heart: E04
Shoes and Hair: E 37, E39
Face: E00, E01, R20
Hat & Coat: E08, YG01, YG03, BG32, BG34

Before I attached all that to the card, I cut another sheet of the cardstock and ran it through the Cuttlebug with an embossing folder.

Then I was unhappy since I thought the folksy image didn't quite go with the glitzy paper. So I added a top sheet of Scor Tape and topped that with Glitter Ritz Warm Highlights. A small sentiment, also glittered, finished it all off.

No comments:

Post a Comment