This is a card I created for a challenge from My Favorite Things My Favorite Things Guest Designer Contest. The challenge was to implement paper piecing into the design. Here's my entry, and the steps to create it.
To make this card:
1. Cut a piece of heavy cardstock for the base at 7 1/4" by 10 1/2 wide. Score to fold.
2. Cut a piece of white cardstock at 5 1/8 by 7 1/8.
3. Cut two pieces of coordinating patterned paper at 2 15/16 by 5 1/16.
4. Cut two MFT Die-Namics Open Scallop Edge Borders from white cardstock
6. Using the wall pattern for your base, cut out pieces from the other patterns and adhere them to your base.
7. Color the blending card with Copics B000, E000, E00. Cut out the pieces and attach them to the image.
8. Highlight with Stampin Up's Dazzling Details and set aside to dry.
9. Cut MFT Die-Namics Rolled Flower, crinkle the paper in your hand, roll, shape and glue. Add a pearl in the centre and set aside to dry.
10. Cut two leaves from Cuttlebug die.
11. Tie a small ribbon bow.
12. Cut a label (this one is from Spellbinders). Stamp a sentiment on white cardstock. Trim to size appropriate for label and adhere.
13. Adhere all layers and pat yourself on the back!