Sunday, 1 July 2012

QKR Stampede Design Team

I am so excited to share the big news that I have been selected as a member of the new design team for QKR Stampede !!!

QKR is known for images that have a unique, somewhat quirky, style with lots of humor and character. I find their stamp collection invokes warm thoughts of love, the important people in our lives, and our animal friends. As I present my choices from the QKR collection, I hope you find a few that just speak to you.

I’ll be posting to the QKR Blog on the first and third Saturdays of the month for the next six months. Pop over there to see all the exciting projects the design team will be presenting. There will also be a Blog Hop once a month that should stir your creative soul. We’d all love to read your comments on the blog, so don’t hesitate to leave us a message.

No comments:

Post a Comment