Sunday, 29 July 2012

Wonderfully White


This card was created in response to the Dare to Get Dirty Challenge for members of the Fan Club at Splitcoaststampers. Check it out to get in on all the fun! I had a devil of a time trying to get a good photo of this card cause it's so shiny and white!

The card is totally constructed with Petallics metallic cardstock. I started with a 5 1/2 inch square card base. A recent project by my friend Jo on Splitcoaststampers reminded me that you can cut and paste die cut images to create one larger piece, and that's what I did with a fancy Spellbinders rectangle. Then I added a smaller piece of cardstock embossed with Cuttlebug's Swiss Dots.

Finally, I stamped a Stampendous Jumbo Tulip with VersaMark and heat embossed with Recollections Snow Pearl Embossing Powder. I then cut out the image and popped it up with Pop Dots.

Three pearl buttons with their shanks cut off, and a multitude of Liquid Pearl dots completes my effort to create in all white.

No comments:

Post a Comment