Monday, 13 August 2012

My Kind of Weight Watchers


 
I created this card as an entry for the Dare to Get Dirty Challenge for Fan Club Members on Splitcoaststampers. If you want to get in on all fun - and all the inspiration - join the Fan Club! This particular challenge was to create a scene. 
 
This image is from Art Impressions, Girlfriends collection. I just love their images. However, the idea for this card design came from a My Favorite Things stamp, their Who's That Girl collection. The image and caption just made me giggle. Being a lifetime member of Weight Watchers, I can certainly relate.
 
The card is 5 1/4 x 7 1/4 inches, cut in Stampin Up cardstock. The window frame and label are cut with Spellbinders. The awning I cut by hand and scored with my Scor-Pal.
 
The restaurant layer is SU Whisper White, cut at 5x7. I then drew the bricks at 1/2 x 1 inch with pencil, and then went over them again with Copic V25. Distress Ink Pumice Stone was then sponged over all.
 
The image is stamped in Memento black on X-Press It cardstock. I like to use a lot of colors on these AI images, cause it's so much fun. Copic colors used here are:
Left Dress: V25 & 28
Right Dress: R22 & 24
Cup and Plate: RV63 & 66
Table Cloth: B66 & 69, with W03 over all
Cake and Right Hair: E21, 23, 25, 27, 29, R24
Left Hair E08, 19
Earrings: G17, YR24
Glasses B00
Skin: E000, 00, 01, 11
 
Dots of Liquid Pearls and a scrap of ribbon top it all off!
Shading: W1, W3, Blender
 

No comments:

Post a Comment