Saturday, 1 September 2012

Telescoping Roses


This is a project I created as a QKR Stampede Design Team Member. I just love QKR Stampede images for the opportunity they provide to color. I'm Copics crazy, and I'm always looking for that quality in my stamp choices. This beauty is the Digi Roses image.

It's done in a Telescoping Image Technique that was recently featured on the Splitcoaststampers website. Basically, you stamp or print two images. Then you color them, if desired, and cut them out with four increasing larger dies - two per image.

This rose was done in Copics:
V12, 15, 17 and
G20, 21, 24

The dark base is Stampin Up cardstock, and the patterned paper is K & Co. I created a hat pin with Swarovski crystals and faux pears. A bow and dots of Stickles in the flower centres wrap it up.

Also check out the QKR Stampede Blog for more design team ideas and great weekly contests!

No comments:

Post a Comment