Welcome to the QKR Stampede Blog Challenge #10 Animal Madness! Come join the fun and try to win some great QKR images!
As I might have said previously, LOL, I love QKR Stampede images for their coloring potential. This is Digi24002 Wizard Bear and she's made even sweeter with the Digi22502 Beary Godmother sentiment. Isn't that just it way it goes with wishes granted by somebody wearing baggy tights?
Here's how this card came together....
- Cut a card at 5 x 7 inches;
- Cut a piece of the same card at the same size and run through the Madison Cuttlebug folder. Trim the edges and cut out the centre panel with a craft knife.
- Cut a piece of patterned paper just a shade smaller than the embossed panel and adhere all layers;
- Print image and color with copics: #31, E34, RV00, RV11, BG10, Y26 and Spica Blossom. Trim and adhere to card front;
- Print sentiment, cut out and emboss with Spellbinder. Sponge with Distress Ink, and adhere;
- Finish with Liquid Pearls in Pastel Raspberry and you're finished.