Saturday, 24 November 2012

Christmas Eve Dance



Art Impressions Tiny Tots are some of my favorite images to create with since they are so darned cute!
Can't you just feel the excitement of the little guy on the left?

I've tried to CASE the great talent of Sandy Allnock in her Copic tutorial for coloring a night scene. Some of Sandy's videos can be found now via a link at Oozak home page. Click soon to see the night scene video. This was a new idea for me and I had to color more than one image before I was happy with the results. Do give it a try.

This card is 5 1/4 by 7 1/4 inches, done in crystal Stardream Metallic with Stampin Up cardstock in green and a scrap of Christmas paper (whose origin I've lost track of). The green under the image was cut with Spellbinders Card Creator Fancy Ribbon Threader.


Copic colors for this project were:
Outfits: R27, V25, B 34, R56 / Skin: E11&13 / Tree: G24&Y21 / Sky: BV29 / Shading: C1,3,5&7
A pretty ribbon with some Stickles and Liquid Pearls accents wrap it all up.

I will be entering this card in the Oozak Winter Vibes Challenge.

2 comments:

  1. This is fantastic! What a great nite scene! Thanks for joining us at Oozak challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow this is just beautiful!! You did a fabulous job on it - well done!!! (And yes, I had to color a bunch before I was ready for the tutorial too! It's not easy!)

    :) :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete