Welcome to QKR Stampede's First Blog Hop entitled, "Santa is Checking It Twice."
The QKR Stampede design team is showcasing a brand new release just in time for the holidays. This digital image, digi24240 Santa's List , is just one of the many beautiful stamps you will find in the QKR Stampede Store. Come join us as we hop along from each of our designers as they share their fabulous creations using this new digital image. It's amazing how many different creations can be imagined from the same image.
There will be Two Mystery Design Team Members who will each be choosing a winner from the comments left on their hop post! These winners will each win our featured QKR Stampede digital image.
There will also be One Grand Prize winner of the hop chosen from comments left on the very last stop, which is QKR Stampede Blog. The Grand Prize Winner will receive 5 new digital stamps of their choice from the QKR Stampede Store.
Our hop will run through Saturday November 17th with winners announced on Sunday November 18th on the QKR Stampede blog. Don't miss the fun and don't forget to leave a comment at each stop!!
Thanks for hopping along with us. You can read the directions for my card below, and your next stop on the hop is the lovely Gemma's blog at http://gemshandmadecards.blogspot.co.uk/
Here's how my card came together....
- Cut a card base at 5 1/2 x 7 1/2 inches;
- Print image on X-Press It Blending Card and color with Copics as follows: Hat: R37, 39 / Skin: E000, 01 / Fingernails and Mouth: E04 / Glasses: B000 / Shirt: E50, 51 / Vest: E84, 87 / Pants: E87 / Bag: E17, 19 / Socks: E39 / Slippers: E35, 37 / List: E40, 41 / Chair: E31, 34 / Shadows: C0, C1;
- Sponge edges of image with Distress Scattered Straw;
- Cut window frame with Circut's Christmas Noel cartridge at 7 1/2 inches (trim to fit front of card) and attach image to back of frame;
- Cut scrap piece of dark blue to fill the top of the window frame and attach to back of frame;
- Cut leaves and flowers with Cricut and layer with loops of gold thread;
- Accent with Liquid Pearls and Stickles as desired.