Thursday, 6 December 2012

A Little Christmas


 I don't know if it's me, or if it's my camera, but I can't seem to take a perfectly straight photo of a sinle card! Anyway, here's a peak at another cute image from Art Impressions Tiny Tots. There's something about this series of images that brings back the feelings of Christmas I experienced as a kid, and makes me feel all warm and fuzzy.

This is a large image, so my card is a 5 1/4 x 7 1/4 inch base cut from Stardream Metallics. The patterned paper is from Bo Bunny. The snowflakes are cut with Spellbinders.

It took a whack of Copics to color this image. If you're interested, let me know and I'll send you the list. I've started a journal to keep track of what colors I used on each image so I'll always be able to find favorite colors easily.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Deb....you made your little snowsuits look like they're made of velvet....or suede....amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Deb, love those snowflakes and the design is wonderful. Great job. joann sassy raggedy

    ReplyDelete