Thursday, 13 December 2012

Exciting News from Daily Window Bag


How cool would it be to have a purse which features your own art or favorite photo? Something that could be customized to match your outfit, your mood or your latest favorite art project would be awesome, right?

I recently learned about the product line at Daily Window Bag in a post by one of my favorite artists Dina Kowal.

Daily Window Bag held a contest where artists were invited to submit a project with a seasonal theme that would fit in their customizable bags.

Summer is my favorite season with it's hot temperatures, fun with friends, flirty clothes, bright colors and beautiful flowers. This bold, bright flower (heat embossed with images from Stampendous and Stampin Up / colored with Copics and Distress Inks) makes me think of summer. It was my entry in the Daily Window Bag contest, and I was actually selected as one of 5 runners-up!

As my prize, I was invited to choose any bag from the Daily Window Bag selection, and the bag at the top of this post was the one that really appealed to me. When I get it in my hot little hands, I'll let you know my impression.

1 comment:

  1. I loved your entries! Congratulations on winning a prize. :)

    ReplyDelete