Wednesday, 19 December 2012

Joyous Cats


This is another in my series of Christmas projects made from non-seasonal stamps. These cuties are Acapella Cats from Digistamps4joy. I love the flexibility and low cost of digital stamps, and they don't need any craft room space for storage. I just need to choose a softward program which would allow me to print the image in colors other than black or gray.

This card base is 5 1/4 by 7 1/4 inch cut from Stardream Metallics. The image was printed on X-Press It Blending Card and colored with R29 Copics. It was cut down and embossed with Spellbinders, and sponged with Distress Ink. Then I added a coat of Judikens Diamond Glaze over the red coloring.

"Joy" was cut with Cricut from Recollections glittered paper. The bottom border was cut with a My Favorite Things die. The flower was hand cut from another page in that paper pack. A small crystal tops it all off. Here's a close-up of the cats.


1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete