Monday, 3 December 2012

Ornamental Joy


Besides being a great addition to my personal card assortment, this card was created for the CARDS TV Speaking of Christmas challenge. If you love to create with Cricut, check it out. This card uses the Christmas Noel and Joys of the Season cartridges.

The papers on the card are Stampin Up for the base and the red background. The Glitter Stack is from Recollections. For the word, I used the negative of the cut and let the background show through. A bit of ribbon completed the embellishment. I like the relatively clean and simple result of this design.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Deb....your making some fabulous cards these days....I thought I was already a member of your blog, because I get your emails....but I guess not...so I just signed up.

    Hope your Chrispreps are coming along well!

    Talk soon,
    Hugs,
    Jo

    ReplyDelete