Monday, 4 February 2013

Advice Needed

Friends, I'm thinking about changing the name of my blog. "I Love It" is what I always seem to think when I finish a project, but some folks out in blog land seem to come to a different conclusion regarding just what it is that I love.

So I'm thinking of changing the name to something related to my crafting name: "Paper Crazy Lady". Given the generous advice I've received from on-line friends whenever I have a crafting question, I thought I'd ask - does anyone have any clever ideas?

Oh, and by the way, have you noticed my new badge in the right-hand column? It was created for me by the talented Lisa Decosse

2 comments:

  1. I'll have to see if I can come up with an idea for a name. The only thing coming to me at the moment is "Come Play with the Paper Crazy Lady" or "Paper Crazy Lady's Playground" or "Paper Crazy Creations" or "Paper Crazy Productions". I guess I just did come up with some ideas didn't I? I'll let you know if anymore flit through my brain. Whatever, name you decide on just let me know and I'll fix up your badge to reflect the change. Same idea if you decided to change your header because of course everything will have to match right?!

    Have a great night and thanks for the shout out. That was sweet of you.

    Lisa D.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well if you love it keep it,what you think is what matters, you can NEVER please everybody. I like "I Love It"...

    ReplyDelete