Friday, 22 March 2013

Easter Triplets



The Paper Players have a challenge going on, one that really interested me. The challenge is for clean and simple cards, and that style is always a challenge for me. Here's the sketch for the challenge:


It took me forever to do this card - lol! I thought about shaping the base somehow, cut all kinds of dies to frame the eggs, tried several printed ribbons and really wanted something different for the sentiment. Finally, I was able to cut all the frills, and I simply love the result! By the way, the egg stamp is from Eureka Stamps and you can get your own  here, along with the sentiment.

At the same time, The Boss was fresh from a nap and feeling pretty frisky. She kept trying to push things off my craft table. Finally she grabbed a piece of ribbon and ran off. Since she used it to floss her teeth, I don't want it back - ha, ha.

4 comments:

  1. Fabulous coloring job on your Easter Eggs and I love the font on the sentiment. However, I am in love with your ribbon-stealer! What a gorgeous cat she is.
    So glad you joined the Paper Players this week
    Jaydee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Easter card, and great take on the sketch! You really did do an amazing job coloring your eggs. Love your little helper, too! Thanks for sharing your creation with us at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this and they you incorporated the sketch with the Easter Design. Wonderful job. joann sassy raggedy

    ReplyDelete
  4. A nice layout and I like how you used the eggs for it.

    What a pretty kitty!

    ReplyDelete