Tuesday, 25 February 2014

Good Friends



Don't these ladies remind you of good times with your good friends? To borrow a saying from another stamp set, "My girlfriends bless my life". I guess that's why I relate to this image from My Favorite Things called "Meet Me at the Café".

Here's another project for the Splitcoast Stampers Love Fest set of challenges. The focus of this challenge is to doodle on your image. A Copic Multiliner #0.2 was used to create the lace on the blue dress and the flowers on the brown outfit. I also used a Copic Colorless Blender to add stripes to the background, but you'll really have to squint to pick them out in this photo.

Bella chocolate cardstock forms the base of the card. The patterned papers come from the DCWV Linen Stack. And, as usual, X-Press It Blending Card was used to stamp my image with Memento Black, and Cocoa was used for the sentiment.

Copic colors are....oops - forgot to note them this time. Pick your favorite blue, 2 browns, 2 taupes and a gold.

I'll probably be back again later today as I have many projects to post for the Love Fest challenge before the deadline. I hope you're playing along, too.

1 comment:

  1. Another beautiful card...I love the color combo...Hugs, joann

    ReplyDelete